Dooey’s CEH certification training course provides you the hands-on training required to master the techniques hackers use to penetrate network systems and fortify your system against it. This ethical hacking course is aligned with the latest CEH v11 by EC-Council and will adequately prepare you to increase your blue team skills.
CEH Training Course Key Features
- 40 hours of Applied Learning
- Exam Voucher included $2,000 value
- Accredited training partner of EC-Council
- 6 months free access to CEHv11 iLabs
- Study material by EC-Council (e-kit)
- 20 current security domains
- Trojans backdoors and countermeasures
- IDS firewalls and honeypots
- Advanced hacking concepts
- Network packet analysis
- Mobile and web technologies
- Advanced log management
This ethical hacking certification verifies the skills required to thrive in the information security domain. Many IT departments have made CEH compulsory for security-related posts. CEH certified ethical hacker professionals earn 44-percent higher salaries than non-certified professionals.
When can I get my exam voucher?
Your exam voucher fee is included in the price of this ethical hacking course. However, you must procure the CEH exam voucher within 3 months from the date of course purchase. In the event that the CEH exam price does go up and you have not yet booked the exam, you will need to pay the difference in amount to Dooey.
Exam vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of course purchase. If you do not book the exam within 1 year from the purchase of the voucher, you will need to buy the voucher again as per the actual price.