- Industry’s first course on digital marketing for leadership
- Segmented approach to customer lifecycle
- Metrics-based campaign evaluation
Online Self learning.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
This course is best suited for leaders across industries, business professionals, leadership teams,
and senior management.
Key Learning Outcomes:
When you complete this Digital Marketing for CXOs course, you will be able to accomplish
- Understand your audience and evaluate customer lifetime value
- Learn about RFM Analysis, attribution, and identify customer touchpoints
- Understand the customer journey which is a starting point for acquisition conversion,
retention, and expansion of customer base
- Target your customer using advanced segmentation from personas and product thinking
- Learn about the evolution of marketing over the years and understand how users interact with
- your brand through different technologies, social media, and tools
Lesson 1 – Overview of the Digital Marketing Evolution
- Faculty Introduction
- The MarTech Landscape
- Customer Journey
- Measuring the Digital Enterprise
- Marketing Organization Structure
- The Way Forward